I had the good fortune to be invited to Duane Snider’s (aka The Art Counselor) private art collection. He has over 120 pieces covering the walls of his home. It’s like touring a mini-museum! He’s also very good at picking emerging artists and collecting their art before they’re renown. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone so passionate and knowledgeable about art collecting and Pacific Northwest artists. Thanks for a great afternoon, Duane!
Get My Newsletter
- Love the pipe band competitions! #goosebumps UPDATE: bummer on the slow mo.
- She's so sweet…love wee ones!
- The kilted mile! Portland Highland Games. 🏼
- Today's color is…#farmfresh #familyfarm #pnwisbest #pnwberries #pnwcherries #oregonblueberries #oregoncherries
- Rode the tram today with my awesome niece @carol_fried and nephew @jackzacob with views of Mt. Hood and Mt. St. Helens. Then we hiked around my old childhood stomping grounds where my lil sis (their momma) and I played @ohsunews. I showed them the buildings where their grandparents worked. We even made it to our old house on SW 11th fondly dubbed "the shack" which is now a swanky tiny house with gorgeous views of the east. @karmenschmidt