Are you a writer, artist, coach, consultant or other creative needing work space?
Looking for a collaborative work space with other professionals?
Tired of working in your basement or at home alone?
We’re looking for creative professionals who are committed to their business and working in a productive environment and who would like to join three other professionals at Pig and Panda Studio in SE Portland.
Rent a private office for $350/mo: NE room is 10’ x 10’ 2” = 102 sq ft, with 57” x 20” closet; ceiling fan, 3 windows with blinds, unfurnished.
Or rent the main room one day a week for $75/mo: includes desk + chairs, large windows – perfect for laptop work + focus time.
- 697 sq ft residence; quiet, private, pleasant, congenial and collegial setting.
- Location: ½ block south of Powell Boulevard, 4 blocks west of 82nd Avenue; ½ block to bus line (No. 9) on Powell Blvd; ¼ block south to city park; 14 blocks to the Max green line.
- Walkability score of 78%.
Common areas include daily access to and use of:
- living room area (available for rent one day a week).
- kitchen with stove and refrigerator.
- NW deck (12’5” x 7’ 11”), fire pit and back yard.
- limited office-type materials storage in hall closet (for monthly renters only).
- specified storage area for each renter in garage (for monthly renters only).
- Common areas available for events, such as showing, readings, classes, etc, on scheduled basis through unit manager. Note, some fees may apply.
- Shared responsibility for cleaning common areas.
- Washer and dryer available to each renter.
- Wifi provided.
- Utilities provided.
- Free parking.
- Space available for office/studio use only.
- Sorry, no smoking and no pets.
- Please note that there are certain art forms we cannot support due to fire and other risks. Hence, the artist media plays a role in availability of space.
Shown by appointment only. Please contact Rebecca to schedule a visit or if you have any questions.