Miss Muse introduced me to her good friend, Margherito. What a funny boy he is…so full of mischief! He somersaulted onto my drawing table and plunked right down on a piece of origami paper announcing “I’m ready for my scene!” We shook hands (his were a little sticky – much to his delight) and shared a double chocolate cookie from Sift. Then he stuck petals in my hair! Margherito says some more of his friends are coming to the studio today. I wonder who else I’m going to meet!
Get My Newsletter
- A trot through the woods before dinner and found this bounty of mushrooms. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving or just a great day!
- Another beautiful day in Sausalito! I feel fortunate we had such good weather. Now home to the cold and rain again. ️ 🌧 …#sausalito #cali #goldengatebridgeview #pacificoceanview
- Such a beautiful view! Really happy to have a weekend away in Sausalito with a good friend. …#goldengatebridgeview #sausalito #angelisland #sanfrancisco #cali
- Me and mom looking out over the valley at twilight from the Wallace Monument. Thanks @davidjamesduncan for a fun evening and for all the great views (and this super snap)!
- Today’s color is…The sky changed so fast I️ didn’t even catch the intensity in the few secs it took to grab my phone. What a beautiful sky!